What's new
Medical Marketing Forums

The #1 Medical Marketing Forum & Marketplace

Are you a medical professional or business owner? A webmaster? Need support with your online marketing tasks? Join the newest community targeted for marketing enthusiasts.

Forum Cash

As you might have noticed, we have our own forum currency up and running, named (I know, lacking inspiration :)) TM$.

You can earn The Medically Dollars with the following actions:
- create a new thread: 5
- reply to a thread: 5
- 0.01 TM$ for each character, so that we do reward our members who don't post one-liners.

Community Area and the Community Guidelines and Updates areas are EXEMPT from these, meaning you do NOT earn "dollars" for posting here. Not trying to limit your earning potential, but we'd like to keep off-topic chat to minimum.

BEWARE: while we prepare a lot of options for you to use your hard-earned TM$, please don't spam the forums with useless posts. In this case we'll start deleting sub-quality content (while also reducing the TM$ accordingly). Next step: ban the member.

I'll update this section with more information and we prepare "goodies" for you: one-on-one calls with me, advertising options on The Medically's community, cash-back etc.

Back