What's new
Medical Marketing Forums

The #1 Medical Marketing Forum & Marketplace

Are you a medical professional or business owner? A webmaster? Need support with your online marketing tasks? Join the newest community targeted for marketing enthusiasts.

Hello, this is Dojo

dojo

Administrator
Staff member
TM$
I'm so excited to start this new chapter for our community.

My real name is Ramona Jar, I am an SEO, helping medical and non-medical professionals with their online marketing. I have been using the nickname DOJO for the past 2 decades though, since I was a karateka and a beginner webmaster.

After a few years hiatus I decided to restart a forum, as I get a lot of technical questions from my clients and gather a lot of insights myself. It's a pity for it to go to waste.

Whether you are a current client of The Medically, a webmaster who tries to work with clients or a business owner who struggles with marketing, let's create together a safe haven for all of us.

Thank you for joining our community and hope you all have a great stay here.

Ramona, I'm so excited to be a part of this journey. We are thankful for all the work you've done for Dental 3DU, but there's always stuff that needs our attention and I have to admit I'm nowhere near your extensive knowledge. Expect a lot of questions :D

Hello Ramona,
Your screen name always gave me a though that you were involved in some sort of martial arts. :D
You have created a nice community and I see a lot of prospect for this community.
I am not an expert but I also do online marketing and SEO and hopefully, I will learn from this community and share what I know.

Hello, Dojo, good to meet you here. When I was in high school, Karate was a part of our ECA program and I used to do Karate, but I was not much interested in it.

Back